To enhance our community and allow you to stay more connected with Northeast Passage, we now offer ONLINE REGISTRATION for all Sports & Recreation Events. Through this new system, you will be able to:
- Register for events.
- Complete your NEP Health Form and keep it up to date (required for Northeast Passage participation with required update every two years).
- View upcoming events you are registered for.
We hope this system will make registering easy, will cut down on the paperwork required during our events and prevent repetitive form completion. We also hope it will allow you to more easily keep track of the events you have coming up.
As always, if you have trouble registering online or prefer to speak with us directly, you can call us at 603-862-0070 and we’ll be happy to take your registration over the phone.
Also as part of this transition, we use electronic waiver signing through DocuSign. We will be sending participation waivers through e-mail once a week for the current activities you are registered for. A signed consent waiver is required for participation in all Northeast Passage activities. Please take a moment to sign your waiver before your event. This will help us to maximize your participation time and reduce the amount of paper we are using. Thank you for your cooperation with this.
How do I get started?
We will be opening registration for summer events in April. To make sure you are ready to register and you are familiar with our new system, please take a moment to create an online account.
- Go to this website
- Click: New User Registration
- Fill in your contact information to create your account and click Save. If you will be registering someone else (a child or someone you provide care for), please see below for your steps!
- If you need to register another participant, click Register Another User to complete the process again. If appropriate, please use the same email address.
- You will receive an e-mail with your unique username and password and a link to login to your account.
- Once you have logged in, you can access and update your health form.
- Once our events are posted on our website calendar, you will need your log-in information handy to be able to register for events.
What if I misplace my username and password?
To retrieve your username or password, please call the Northeast Passage office at 603-862-0070 and we will re-issue it. You will not be able to reset it or change it.
How do I create an account if I’m going to be registering someone else?
If you are registering someone other than yourself (child or someone you provide care for), please create an account using the e-mail address where you would like to receive event communications. Please provide all other contact and registration information for the person participating.
How do I create an account if I’m going to be registering more than one person?
If you are going to be registering more than one person for our events, you will need to create separate accounts for each person, but please use the same e-mail address.
After I register for an event, what happens?
Once you are registered, you will receive a Registration Confirmation e-mail with the basic information about your event.
You will also receive an e-mail with a link to electronically sign a waiver for all events you’ve registered for. Please be sure to sign in a timely manner so we can expedite your event participation.
About a week prior to your scheduled event, you will receive an e-mail with details like driving directions, things to bring and general reminders.
What if I need to cancel my registration?
If you need to make any changes to your registration, please call the Northeast Passage office. We often have waiting lists for our events, so please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel.
Can I pay for my events online?
Not yet! We hope to add this functionality later this summer. For now, you will be required to pay in person at each event or feel free to call ahead and we can run credit card payments over the phone at 603-862-0070.